Express English is committed to:
· performing privacy impact assessments to protect the privacy and rights of its customers and employees
· protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information it collects, stores, transfers and processes in accordance with Morocco law and international good practice, and to meeting its legal requirements and contractual obligations
· explaining why it needs personal information, only asking for the personal information it needs and only sharing personal information within Express English or where the person concerned has given their consent
· allowing people to request access to the personal information it holds on them and to complain if they believe their information has been mishandled
· not keeping personal information for longer than necessary
· taking measures to protect the rights and freedoms of individuals whose personal information may be transferred to countries with differing data protection laws
· ensuring that actual or suspected breaches of information security are reported and investigated
· assessing and measuring the maturity of its information security controls annually
· applying these standards to its supply chain and delivery partners.
We will provide adequate and appropriate resources to implement this policy and will ensure it is communicated and understood.